Please read carefully and indicate that you agree to the conditions for the position you will be assigned to according to your age and experience.
PROGRAM STAFF - STAFF DE PROGRAMA
The Program Staff are camper’s direct supervisors and main executors of our experiences. Applications are available for the Directors Team or for the group of Counselors.
Candidates for the Director’s Team fit a specific profile. Our Directors are professionals over the age of 23 able to demonstrate experience supervising groups of children and young adults, who also have the ability to prioritize tasks, comply with timelines and have great communication skills. [A background in Education is always a plus].
To work in a Day Camp Experience:
• Candidates must be 16 years of age or older on or before June 12th of 2022 to work.
To work in a Sleepaway Camp or Night Camp Experience:
• Candidates for the counselor [guía] position must be 18 years of age or older on or before June 12th of 2022.
• Candidates for the assistant counselor [wkatcho] position must be between 16 and 17 years of age on or before June 12th of 2022 AND preferably have successfully completed the CIT program at Camp La Llanada.
SPECIALIST STAFF - STAFF DE ESPECIALISTAS
Candidates for the Specialists Staff are professionals over the age of 23 able to demonstrate skill and experience in a particular field: Health and wellness, arts and craft, education, photography, videography, logistics, watercraft management.
OPERATIONAL STAFF - STAFF DE OPERACIONES
Candidates for the Operational Staff must be 18 years of age or older on or before June 12th of 2022.
• All the information presented in the form is confidential and must be truthful; any false information can exclude you from this SICLO.
• All our communication will be through e-mails, we recommend using personal e-mail (more frequent) so that you can always stay informed with the details of the SICLO.